Best Ways To Buy Litecoins
There are two ways to buy Litecoin online. You can buy them directly with a fiat currency (USD, EUR, CNY, etc) or you can buy them with another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. For most people it is easier to buy Bitcoin first, then buy Litecoin with the Bitcoin.
How To Buy Litecoin with Fiat Currency
LTCUSD – Trade Litecoin against The United States Dollar:
LTCCNY – Trade Litecoin against The Chinese Yuan:
LTCEUR- Trade Litecoin against The Euro
How To Buy Litecoins with CryptoCurrency
LTCBTC – Trade Litecoin against Bitcoin
LTC / ? – Trade Litecoin against bitcoin, ether, or other alternative cryptocurrencies & blockchain assets.
How To Trade Litecoin with Leverage
- Bitfinex.com: Trade LTCUSD or LTCBTC on margin with up to 3.33x leverage
- Whaleclub.co: Margin trade LTCUSD with up to 5x leverage
- OKCoin.com: Trade litecoin futures contracts up to 20x leverage. LTCUSD or LTCCNY
- BitMex.com: Trade litecoin derivatives up to 25x leverage
What Is Litecoin?
- Litecoin is an alternative cryptocurrency, developed in 2011 by Charlie Lee of Coinbase
- Bitcoin is considered the Gold of digital Currency, Litecoin is Bitcoin’s Silver.
- See more at Litecoin.com or Litecoin.org
Here is a basic overview of the 3 Top CryptoCurrencies in the world