Best Ways To Buy Litecoins
There are two ways to buy Litecoin online. You can buy them directly with a fiat currency (USD, EUR, CNY, etc) or you can buy them with another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. For most people it is easier to buy Bitcoin first, then buy Litecoin with the Bitcoin. Buy litecoin with these simple steps:
- Choose bitcoin or an altcoin to pay with
- Confirm how many litecoins you are going to buy from Changelly
- Confirm your litecoin wallet address address
- Send your payment
- Receive your LTC in 5 to 30 minutes depending on the cryptocurrency you paid with
Your email is for receipt purposes to easily keep track of your trades. If you don’t want an account at changelly you can use a fake email address and your orders will still process.
If you would prefer to trade litecoin in a live market, choose a website below:
How To Buy Litecoin with Fiat Currency
LTCUSD – Trade Litecoin against The United States Dollar:
- Coinbase.com Spend $100 get $10 in bitcoin for free
- Bitfinex.com 10% off all fees for 30 days
- Gdax.com GDAX is a Coinbase trading Platform
LTCCNY – Trade Litecoin against The Chinese Yuan:
LTCEUR- Trade Litecoin against The Euro
How To Buy Litecoins with CryptoCurrency
LTCBTC – Trade Litecoin against Bitcoin
LTC / ? – Trade Litecoin against bitcoin, ether, or other alternative cryptocurrencies & blockchain assets.
How To Trade Litecoin with Leverage
- Bitfinex.com: Trade LTCUSD or LTCBTC on margin with up to 3.33x leverage
- Whaleclub.co: Margin trade LTCUSD with up to 5x leverage
- OKCoin.com: Trade litecoin futures contracts up to 20x leverage. LTCUSD or LTCCNY
- BitMex.com: Trade litecoin derivatives up to 25x leverage
What Is Litecoin?
- Litecoin is an alternative cryptocurrency, developed in 2011 by Charlie Lee of Coinbase
- Bitcoin is considered the Gold of digital Currency, Litecoin is Bitcoin’s Silver.
- See more at Litecoin.com or Litecoin.org
Here is a basic overview of the 3 Top CryptoCurrencies in the world